The most famous Bridge in the world ! The Saint Bénezet bridge, a major witness of the history of Avignon, is known throughout the world thanks to the famous song. Built from the 12th century, it was washed away several times by the floods of the Rhone, and finally abandoned in the seventeenth century. Classified World Heritage by UNESCO.
Boulevard du Rhône
DO YOU WANT PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS ?
Please click on "services Tab"
VISIT INCLUDED IN THE PASS
Last admission 30 minutes before
From February 4 to February 28, 2023: 10AM to 6PM
From March 1st to November 5th 2023: 9AM to 7PM
From November 6, 2023 to December 22, 2023: 10AM to 5PM
From December 23, 2023 to December 31, 2023: 10AM to 6PM
GOOD TO KNOW
- Our friends the animals are allowed during the visit. They must be kept on a leash.
- The tablet is no longer on sale at the Bridge
- The museum area is no longer accessible
- It is possible to see the film via the audioguide but headphones are not provided: it is recommended to come with your own headphones or earphones.
- Access to the covered way: closed. However, the walkway is still accessible from the Jardin des Doms to the Tour des Chiens
-Duration of the visit: about 40 minutes
-The multimedia audio guide is available in 12 languages (Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Korean)
-The multimedia applications are also downloadable on smart phone or tablet (AppStore / Google Play) on the websites www.palais-des.com / www.grandavignon.fr or at the reception of the Pont d'Avignon via a specific terminal (subject to change).
-The monument has been awarded the Tourism & Handicap label for motor and mental disabilities and has audio guides adapted for the visually impaired. Museography adapted for the hearing impaired.
The Pont d'Avignon is accessible - Lift
Thematic of the place
Musuems and monuments
Public pricePlein : €5.00
Price with the passPlein : Free
Special LSF Audioguide