With the Vaucluse-Provence Pass, you can save both time and money!
The Vaucluse-Provence Pass includes:
- Free access to almost 40 museums and monuments in Avignon, Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, the Luberon and Ventoux, as well as the boat ferry from Avignon to Villeneuve across the Rhône...
- over 20 guided tours which will aid your discovery of Vaucluse
- Discounted rates for certain activities
- A guidebook and app with information about Vaucluse’s unmissable museums and monuments
USING YOUR PASS
1. BUY THE PASS
From this website or in person at the points of sale.
- If you buy your pass online, your e-Pass will be sent directly to your e-mail inbox: you can print it out or enter the card number on the app
- At one of the points of sale, a brochure-stye guidebook (for the Vaucluse-Provence Pass) or a card (Avignon City Pass) will be given to you
2. ORGANISE YOUR VISITS
Choose the museums and monuments that you would like to visit, your chosen timeframe (5 days, 3 days, 2 days), and the access conditions specific to each site.
Use the Vaucluse Avignon Pass app to find the closest tourist attractions!
3. SHOW YOUR PASS WHEN ENTERING THE SITES
Visit selected museums and monuments without additional expenses.
Your pass will be activated directly via the barcode on your e-Pass, the app, or the paper Pass.
The validity period of your pass starts from your first visit.
4. MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR STAY IN AVIGNON AND VAUCLUSE!
For 5, 3 and 2-day Vaucluse-Provence Passes, your pass will be valid for 5, 3 or 2 separate days. You can spread out your visits over a period of 10 days (for example, schedule your visits on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays). The hours of the pass are not flexible: 1 day of use means from morning to evening regardless of the time of activation.