Coming to Avignon by car? When you buy the Vaucluse Provence Pass, Save money off parking by selecting
the Parking option when you buy the Vaucluse Provence Pass!
10% off the 24-hour pass, i.e. 18€ instead of 20€ at public price
How does it work? You can park in the parking lots located by the Palais des Papes, the city centre train station or Les Halles. Take a ticket upon entering the car park and with either your physical pass or e-ticket, head to the car park reception. The receptionist will issue you a ticket for the duration of your chosen package, which will allow you to come and go as you please, in addition to activating your Avignon City Pass..
- Place your electronic toll card in the athermal pocket so that it is not detected when you pass.
- Once you have parked, go to the car park reception desk to collect your 24h car park ticket and activate your Vaucluse Provence Pass.
- Once validated by the car park receptionist, your Vaucluse Provence Pass is active and can be used for 24 hours.
- If you exceed the time limit, you will be billed automatically at the exit pay station.
- Your pass allows you to park in your chosen car park