Choose your Pass
€29.00 3 Vaucluse Provence Pass to discover the Vaucluse territory: 2 days to 29 € - 3 days to 35 € - 5 days to 48 €. Valid for 10 days.
€35.00 3 Vaucluse Provence Pass to discover the Vaucluse territory: 2 days to 29 € - 3 days to 35 € - 5 days to 48 €. Valid for 10 days.
€48.00 3 Vaucluse Provence Pass to discover the Vaucluse territory: 2 days to 29 € - 3 days to 35 € - 5 days to 48 €. Valid for 10 days.
NEW VISITS with the Vaucluse Provence Pass:
- Heritage-based visit of the Château du Barroux with a new circuit (free entry with the Vaucluse Provence Pass)
- Tour of the Château du Barroux Whiskey distillery: unique in Vaucluse (€2 reduction with the Vaucluse Provence Pass)
NEW VISITS with the Vaucluse Provence Pass and the Avignon City Pass :
- the pontifical gardens of the Popes’ Palace Includes with the Avignon City Pass and the Vaucluse Provence Pass
VISIT TO THE POPES’ PALACE : Each visitor with an Avignon City Pass or a Vaucluse Provence Pass must contact the Avignon Tourist Office at +33(0)4 32 74 32 74 or present themselves at the premises of the Avignon Tourist Office, in order to book their visit to the Popes’ Palace by choosing a time slot. You are only guaranteed access to the monument with a prior reservation, registered with your surname, first name and serial number indicated on the Pass. Each visitor must present their pass and ticket corresponding to the time slot of the visit at the ticket office.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PASS
Le The VAUCLUSE PROVENCE PASS includes:
- Free access to over 40 museums and monuments in Avignon and in the region, Villeneuve-les-Avignon, Orange, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, L'Isle-sur -a-Sorgue, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Le Barroux, le Luberon, Roussillon, Gordes, Cavaillon, Lourmarin, La Tour d'Aigues, Pernes les Fontaines, Valréas... le Ventoux
- Free access to 30 guided tours, by day or by night, to discover Vaucluse
- Discounts rates for certain activities
- A visit guide and an app with information about the museums and monuments of the Vaucluse
- The 2, 3, and 5-day Vaucluse Provence Pass: pass valid for 10 days from the first day of the visit (you can choose to use your pass on consecutive or non-consecutive days)
The AVIGNON CITY PASS includes:
- Prepaid card that gives access to museums of Avignon (Musées Petit Palais, Calvet, Requien, Palais du Roure et Lapidaire), private collections of Avignon (Collection Lambert, Angladon et Vouland), monuments of Avignon (Palais des Papes et Pont d'Avignon), monuments and museums of Villeneuve lez Avignon (Chartreuse, Abbaye St André, Fort St André, Tour Philippe Le Bel et Musée Pierre de Luxembourg), to the Popes’ Palace Gardens and a boat tour joigning the 2 cities.
- The card also offers some discounts on guided tours to discover the city and on some activities.
Museum and Boutique La Filaventure Brun de Vian-Tiran, L'Isle sur la Sorgue