Choose your Pass
€29.00 3 Vaucluse Provence Pass to discover the Vaucluse territory: 2 days to 29 € - 3 days to 35 € - 5 days to 48 €. Valid for 10 days.
€35.00 3 Vaucluse Provence Pass to discover the Vaucluse territory: 2 days to 29 € - 3 days to 35 € - 5 days to 48 €. Valid for 10 days.
€48.00 3 Vaucluse Provence Pass to discover the Vaucluse territory: 2 days to 29 € - 3 days to 35 € - 5 days to 48 €. Valid for 10 days.
NEW VISITS with the Vaucluse Provence Pass:
- Heritage-based visit of the Château du Barroux with a new circuit (free entry with the Vaucluse Provence Pass)
- Tour of the Château du Barroux Whiskey distillery: unique in Vaucluse (€2 reduction with the Vaucluse Provence Pass)
Each visitor with an Avignon city Pass or a Vaucluse Provence must go to the line for pre-paid tickets and present their pass.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PASS
Le The VAUCLUSE PROVENCE PASS includes:
- Free access to over 40 museums and monuments in Avignon and in the region, Villeneuve-les-Avignon, Orange, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, L'Isle-sur -a-Sorgue, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Le Barroux, le Luberon, Roussillon, Gordes, Cavaillon, Lourmarin, La Tour d'Aigues, Pernes les Fontaines, Valréas... le Ventoux
- Free access to 30 guided tours, by day or by night, to discover Vaucluse
- Discounts rates for certain activities
- A visit guide and an app with information about the museums and monuments of the Vaucluse
- The 2, 3, and 5-day Vaucluse Provence Pass: pass valid for 10 days from the first day of the visit (you can choose to use your pass on consecutive or non-consecutive days)
The AVIGNON CITY PASS includes:
- Prepaid card that gives access to museums of Avignon (Musées Petit Palais, Calvet, Requien, Palais du Roure et Lapidaire), private collections of Avignon (Collection Lambert, Angladon et Vouland), monuments of Avignon (Palais des Papes et Pont d'Avignon), monuments and museums of Villeneuve lez Avignon (Chartreuse, Abbaye St André, Fort St André, Tour Philippe Le Bel et Musée Pierre de Luxembourg) and to the Popes’ Palace Gardens .
- The card also offers some discounts on guided tours to discover the city and on some activities.