YOU COME BY CAR TO AVIGNON ? When you buy the Avignon City Pass or Vaucluse Provence Pass, check the Parking option and save money!
10% off the 24-hour pass, i.e. 18€ instead of 20€ at public price and 20% off the 48-hour pass, i.e. 32€ instead of 40€ at public price
How does it work? You can park at the Palais des Papes parking lot, the city center train station parking lot or the Halles parking lot. Take a ticket at the entrance terminal and with your materialized pass or e-ticket, go to the reception of your parking lot. Present the pass so that the receptionist can issue you a ticket for the duration of the chosen package which will allow you to enter and exit the parking lot several times and activate your Avignon City Pass.
- PLACE YOUR PHONE TAG IN THE THERMAL POCKET SO THAT IT IS NOT DETECTED WHEN YOU PASS BY
- ONCE PARKED, YOU MUST GO TO THE RECEPTION OF YOUR PARKING LOT TO COLLECT YOUR 24H OR 48H PARKING TICKET AND ACTIVATE YOUR AVIGNON CITY PASS OR VAUCLUSE PROVENCE PASS
- YOUR AVIGNON CITY PASS OR VAUCLUSE PROVENCE PASS ONCE VALIDATED BY THE PARKING ATTENDANT IS ACTIVE AND USABLE FOR 24 OR 48 HOURS
- ANY OVERRUN WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY AT THE EXIT TERMINAL
- YOUR PARKING PASS ALLOWS YOU TO PARK IN THE THREE PARKING LOTS